1. Class, rehearsal and performance schedules must be strictly adhered to at all times.
2. Class uniforms must be worn in all classes.
3. Conduct in and out of the studio must be courteous and professional by students and parents at all times.
4. Any absences must be reported to the school promptly.
5. Injuries must be reported to the school immediately and in some cases a doctor’s note will be required. The Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School shall not be liable for injuries sustained during attendance at the school or any of its related functions or loss or damage to personal property.
6. Students must keep studios, dressing rooms and common areas clean at all times.
7. Stealing is not tolerated by the school, it will result in immediate expulsion, tuition based on this dismal is non refundable.
8.Tuition is non refundable and due by November 30. Students with outstanding tuition after that date will not be permitted to attend class.
9. Students may not attend other dance schools without the express consent of the director of the Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School.
10. I hereby give my permission for my child to be videotaped and/or photographed by the Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School or its affiliates, including clients, licensees, purchasers, agencies, periodicals, and television media, the irrevocable right to use the photographs or video in which they may appear, for sale and/or reproduction in any medium for purposes of advertising, trade, display, exhibition, or editorial.
It is my intent to allow my minor to participate in dance lessons at the Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School, while participating during activities at the Makkai Dance Center (2126 First Street, Highland Park, Illinois 60035) that I am agreeable to the following: I acknowledge that I am aware that there are risks for my minor of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by or resulting from: -An outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus "severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), " which is responsible for Corona virus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof.
In consideration of having the opportunity to participate in dance lessons, and in acknowledging that I am aware of and willing to assume the risks associated with this activity, I hereby voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify the Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School and its agents, volunteers and teachers from any and all claims. demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of ordinary negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in the above activities, I indicate my agreement to this hold harmless elective noted above. I understand that in case of mandatory lockdowns all classes will automatically switch to online classes.